Re: Problems understanding and using Vidalia Network Map

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 19:13:31 +0100
"Ben Stover" <bxstover@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On the left side there are the available Tor servers.

correct

> But what connections are in the mid column (below the worldmap) ?

These are the opened and opening connections. Tor is always trying to open new circuits and jumps to them if the old circuit-connection has timed out (I guess by default ~10min)

> Can I choose one of these connections ?
> If yes: How ? I did not found a "select this connection" button/context menu

no

> Is the rightmost server always the exitnode of a connection line?

exactly

--
kazaam <kazaam@xxxxxxxxx>