Re: [OT] more from Cryptome on NSA, Windows firewals, mail services

Thus spake Ringo Kamens on Sun, 23 Dec 2007:

(snip)
>    Also, we know the NSA and DoJ have engaged in
>    this type of activity in the past such as "working" with Microsoft to
>    secure vista and having their private key inserted into windows
>    versions so they could decrypt things.

I've heard of the Vista bit, but what are you referring to, as far as
having a decryption key for Windows stuff? I know they had one in...
What was it? Lotus Notes?

(snip)
>    Comrade Ringo Kamens

Eugene

--
Eugene Y. Vasserman
Ph.D. Candidate, University of Minnesota