Re: shinjiru closed exit node acceptnolimits

On Thu, Jan 03, 2008 at 10:41:56PM +0300, accept no limits wrote:

>  > shinjiru explicitly allows anonymous hosting.
>
>  how does anonymous money transfer work in this case?
>
> I got this question in personal mails after my posting, too.
>
> So here a (short) answer:
> They do not accept anonymous money, BUT the accept visa cards, and
> especially they accept virtual prepaid visa cards.
> So think out a name, address, etc. (just for the card) and you can get one
> e.g. at card444.com.
> How to pay card444.com anonymously? Take a look at their webpage and choose
> a method you think it's anonymous. And of course, use tor all the times ...
> === cut
>
> Somebody out there, PLEASE, to give some hints/answer to my ORIGINAL question?
> Original question?? Yes, my original question: Can somebody recommend a
> Non-US and Non-EU server provider (dedicated server) that has no problems
> if the server is used as tor exit node?

Hi,

just a possible provider, accoreding to their website you should even be able to
do something like anonymous payments.
Please take a look at :
http://www.wrzhost.com

The appear to have a mixed reputation about their reliability and speed, but this is completely
untested, so not a recommendation but a hint.

> accept no limits

Regards

Hans