Re: What to do at IP number change?

Changing the IPs has the added benefit of helping users behind firewalls that block tor.
Comrade Ringo Kamens

On Jan 7, 2008 5:26 PM, <dr._no@xxxxxxx > wrote:
Hi,

> If this or things like it continue people who see a need to block (or
> otherwise treat differently) users from TOR will simply run probing
> hosts across the tor network, wasting TOR bandwidth, and applying
> their tor blocks to big proxy servers.

that would be useless because i do change the public IP number ten times
a day; such a scanning can never be fast enough to find all TOR servers.
Another point is that i'm not rich and have only one public IP number.  So
if someone blocks that IP number, he blocks me when i'm NOT using TOR.

Greets