Re: Missing key from authority?

     On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 22:22:54 +0100 Tom Hek <tomtorexitnode@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>This message started flooding my logs: Jan 09 22:19:27.260 [notice]
>We're missing a certificate from authority tor26 with signing key
>0000000000000000000000000000000000000000: launching request.
>
>A friend of my has exact the same message flooding over his log. We
>are both running 0.2.0.15-alpha. OS on my box is FreeBSD and on his
>box Debian, so I think this message is not OS related but it's related
>to the authority. Is someone else having the same message lately?

     Have you been reading this list lately?  It has been reported here
numerous times already, so it's a known bug, but fairly harmless now that
there are enough v3 directory authorities to cover the situation.  You
will notice that the messages occur about once a minute and stop in less
than an hour.  Just ignore them.  The developers will get to it whenever
they have less pressing bugs to fix.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG