Re: Restrict relay to internet2

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008, F. Fox wrote:

> There might be a way - create a separate autonomous Tor network on I2.
> However, I don't know if it'd be practical, or if it would potentially
> cause problems for I1's Tor (which would suck majorly!).

There is no such thing as I1.

And Internet2 is just another network making up the Internet*, just like
GÉANT, DFN, ACOnet or many others.  It's not even particularly special
or anything.

And no, it's probably not feasible and it's very like good idea to run
extra Tor networks on all of them.

Cheers,

* well, Internet2 is not even that, it's just the consortium that runs it