Re: libevent & tor

Hi Roger, thank you.

I'm using libevent 1.3b-0 with the latest stable version of Tor, and
without going further into platform details, I would venture to guess
it's probably fine according to your response, I've seen no errors but
in compiling for myself I've grown accustomed to always having the
most recent versions of dependencies, but haven't seen anyone else in
their compiling notes mention using the latest version of libevent.
When looking at some of the recent updates in changelogs for libevent,
I was concerned not having the latest version would be an issue
somewhere, even if errors didn't crop up, as some of the updates in
more recent versions than mine look especially important.

Thanks for all you do!