From: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Nick Mathewson
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 10:13 PM
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Tor meetup in San Francisco this Thursday

Hi, all!

I'll be in San Francisco for most of this week, and I thought it would be
neat to have a Tor Folks meetup on Thursday, probably in the late afternoon
or early evening.  Let me know (off-list) if there's any interest, and I'll
figure out where -- probably a coffee shop or something.

yrs,
--
Nick Mathewson