Re: Child pornography blocking again

Child Pornography is not the cancer killing Tor. Nor is it bandwidth
leeches. The cancer killing Tor are the people who want to make it like
the rest of the internet. Why even have Tor is we make filters an
exceptions? Why not just, use the internet. I mean, Tor's anonymity is
weak anyway, so is the internet. What Kraktus is proposing sounds like
the regular internet. And I don't go to Tor to use the regular internet.

I go to Tor because I know I have absolute, 100 percent freedom of
speech. Not like it is here in the US (or Europe for that matter), which
is "Freedom of Speech*".

Kraktus: Disable Tor if you don't like the Wild West it was meant to be.