Re: Child pornography blocking again

Kraktus kirjoitti:
On 24/01/2008, Ben Wilhelm <zorba-tor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
* Cries of "you're blocking child porn, why not also block warez/hate speech/freenet/political propoganda that I don't like"

Warez is bad, but it hurts people's wallets,
Warez is bad? I disagree. Sharing is caring.

http://iwouldntsteal.net/
not innocent children, so
it's more of an economic crime than a crime against humanity.  In
other words, blocking child porn is more worth the effort.
are you seriously claiming distribution images ~ a crime against humanity?

so how about?

VA-The.Best.Of.Jihad.Snuff.Videos.Wmv.Real-20050207-PZ

date: 07 february 2005
comments: 27x the.best.of.jihad.snuff beheading&shooting
format: wmv/real
including:

3294790 american2.wmv
-- jack hensley in iraq