Re: How to run an exit node and not getting raided by police?

Police will always harass those that act contrary to the state, such as tor nodes.

Running exit node on computer that is physically located at some ISP's
server farm?

Seems like a decent idea.

PTR records (reverse dns)? Ip that translates to something like
proxy.domain.com or tor-proxy.domain.com? Are the cops smart enough? Do

yes, they will find you

Running a exit node on computer owned by some "civilrights group"?
If it's a legitimate one, good idea.

Encryption? Is it good or bad if cops take your servers? If you give
your keys to cops they can check that there ain't no cp. If your hard
drive is not encrypted police can check it easily. What about privacy?
Police tends to take all the computers and not just the one(s) running tor

It really depends on the country and what you believe about civil disobedience.

Comrade Ringo Kamens