Re: How to run an exit node and not getting raided by police?

     On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 17:37:37 -0500 Kraktus <kraktus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
posted out of the blue with no context whatsoever:

>Well, if you're really worried, I suppose you could disallow exits to
>all but a whitelist of websites you trust not to contain content that
>is illegal to view in your country.  Which would probably not include
>user-contributed websites.

     Just keep in mind that it would have to be a very small list because
the ExitPolicy syntax, probably for good reason, does not allow something
like

	ExitPolicy accept *.edu:80

for example.  For one thing, this would require a name server query by the
exit server for every exit connection to port 80 because the IP address
would not be known prior to the exit connection attempt.  Would a tiny
whitelist get enough use to justify putting it into an exit policy?

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG