Re: Tor operator raided in Finland

Hi,

> Sometimes, when a Tor user does something illegal with Tor, the exit
> node operator of the exit node the Tor user was using is blamed.

if you use a transparent proxy plus a provider proxy as parent proxy
for your TOR server, you can simply avoid that ;-)

To be absolutely sure, you can restrict the TOR output to port 80 and and use
transparent http proxying to port 80, plus a provider proxy as parent proxy.

I'm runnig a TOR server for more than two years with no blocked port (except 25 since late 2006),
proxied port 80 since 2007 and had no significant problems.

Greets