Re: Tor operator raided in Finland

Hi,

i know that there's a RIPA act in UK, but some laws are illegal,
e. g. the Nuremberg Laws, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws,
and they doe not affect the international laws and do not impress
international courts like the  European Court of Justice,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Court_of_Justice.

And you don't need to forget the password; it's enough to mistake the
password, you have been asked for, with others - nobody is perfect ;-)

Greets