Re: another tor issue...? (irc...)

I have periodically been blocked from freenode (and then run into problems
when trying to use the freenode onion service).  This has usually happened
when/if I run tor, even briefly, as an exit node.  Freenode (and others)
checks the exit node list and if it sees your IP there, you are blocked from
normal access.

To regain normal access, you have to ensure you are not running a tor exit AND
you need to contact the freenode operators and request you be unblocked,
explaining that you are not running (or are no longer running) a tor exit
node.

praedor

--
"Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo."
--H.G. Wells