Re: SMTPD Hidden Server

> Hi list !
> I host a public postfix server . I wish to make it tor hidden , but i
> need some advices on how to make it as open as possible , i mean no
> authentication required and spam free (does spam torify its junk ?)

Take a look at I2P. There is someone who uses I2P for mail with relay to
the normal Internet (i2pmail.org).

He has some restrictions like you are not allowed to send more than x
mails / day to the Internet; if you want more you have to do a
captcha-like thing on the (hidden) website.

Regards,
B.
--
Surf anonymously and reach Hidden Services by using TOR, JonDos (JAP)
and I2P with https://tor-proxy.net .