Re: tor-browser bundle on XP

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 06:20:53AM +0000, mikel.anderson@xxxxxxxx wrote 0.6K bytes in 18 lines about:
: I've recently started experimenting with the tor-browser bundle.  I have successfully installed and used it on my XP administrator account but find it doesn't work on my limited-user accounts.  Specifically, the Vidalia control panel status reads, "connecting to a relay directory failed(no route to host)".  Is this due to the lack of administrator rights?  Is there a workaround?

TBB is designed to work without admin privileges.  And by install, you
mean extract, as there is no installation procedure. If you "installed" it
as an Admin and then tried to run it as a non-admin, you might run into
trouble.

--
Andrew