Re: Tor bridges email discovery...

On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 10:42:09AM -0600, Jon McLachlan wrote:
>   Is the email based bridge discovery mechanism described here* not
> functional?  I've tried from a few valid gmail accounts but have
> received no responses.
>
> * https://www.torproject.org/bridges#FindingMore

Hi Jon,

You're right, it was broken. It broke in late October when we shuffled
around some infrastructure and didn't update some firewall rules. Oops.

Thanks for pointing it out (even though it took a while for me to get
it sorted out). It should work now -- though we're still tweaking it a
bit to improve our odds of noticing if it stops working again. :}

--Roger