Re: tor-proxy.net

On Fri, Jan 01, 2010 at 06:39:39PM +0000, M wrote:
>    thanks for the info. I understand that it cant be safer than the real
>    stuff, but objectively, i do� believe its safer than other online proxies,
>    such as anonymouse? Am i correct?

It may even be less safe because
it is a single collection point for connection info AND data
and people may be fooled into trusting it.
The site admits it is a middleman for regular and SSL connections.
Also, it is in Germany so it is subject to their data retention laws,
regardless how nice the owner is.

The only thing i might use such a site for would be convenience, e.g.
if i can't install Tor and would like to access a .onion website.