Re: [Kraut] Re: tor-proxy.net

Thus my exit node still neither
collects any data nor do I store any (already not existing) logs for six
months.

So there is, even in germany, the possiblity not to store anything at all. That would be possible for tor-proxy.net aswell...but hey, they have several ads on their landing page, so your privacy is gone once you call their main page ;)

I have https://morphium.info/, an anonymous web proxy, and I'm sitting in germany, too. I never had logs there (and will never have), and the law enforcment has to accept it, that I can not retain logs where logs aren't created.

Best regards,
morphium