Re: Trend Micro blocking Tor site?

Hi!

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 01:01:35PM -0800, Seth David Schoen wrote:
>Flamsmark writes:

>> Can you attach the image, and send it to the list?

>I'm not sure that I want to start a precedent of people sending
>graphical attachments to this list.  I put a copy of the image at

>http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/capture.gif

Good idea. Thanks for not posting it as attachment.

>The text translates as "Blocked by Trend Micro / Trend Micro
>Internet Security has identified this Web page as undesirable.
>Address: ...  Credibility: Dangerous / To visit this blocked
>page anyway:" following by directions for how to override the
>block in Trend Micro's user interface.

I don't know that "Trend Micro" thing. Would it be bad (privacy
implications or whatever) if you (or someone you can ask to do it)
hit the very last button, which seems to read to me like "notify Trend
Micro that they blocked it wrongly"?

Kind regards,

Hannah.