Re: Dir server's rendezvous-service-descriptor's

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 04:40:37AM -0500, grarpamp wrote:
> Is there an archive or a current snapshot
> of these from any or all of the six servers
> available? Thanks.

A) No, the hidden service descriptors aren't archived anywhere, or
published anywhere, or even written to disk anywhere.

B) Which six servers are you talking about? v2 hidden service descriptors
are stored DHT-style on any relays with the HSDir flag:
http://gitweb.torproject.org/tor/tor.git/blob_plain/HEAD:/doc/spec/proposals/114-distributed-storage.txt
Right now I count 581 of those relays in the consensus.

(v0 hidden service descriptors are stored just on the original three v1
directory authorities, two of which are gone so it's mostly moot.)

--Roger