Re: Dir server's rendezvous-service-descriptor's

I was reading these two docs. They seemed to hint that such a thing
existed on the authoritative directories. As that seemed where the
HS nodes were uploading their descriptors/intro points to.  Thus
maybe a disk or control port query would exist for such records.
Or with some minor source change, could be logged upon receipt.

https://www.torproject.org/hidden-services.html.en
Step two: the hidden service assembles a hidden service descriptor,
containing its public key and a summary of each introduction point,
and signs this descriptor with its private key. It uploads that
descriptor to a set of directory servers.

http://gitweb.torproject.org/tor/tor.git/blob/HEAD:/doc/spec/rend-spec.txt
1.2/1.6

> v2 hidden service descriptors are stored DHT-style on any relays
> with the HSDir flag. Right now I count 581 of those relays in the
> consensus.

Hmm, ok, I think I need to read these specs some more.  Well,
certainly some of the 581 are untrusted regarding your A) above.
Does each one hold a full list of the HS's out there? If DHT, no,
it would probably be an even subset distribution. I'd have to read
more.

I can't imagine that logging each HS onion name received would
present any risk to the net. But could provide a handy HS index.