New Vidalia Debian/Ubuntu packages on deb.tp.o

Hi everyone,

I've uploaded Vidalia 0.2.6 Debian and Ubuntu packages to
http://deb.torproject.org/ . Please test and let me know if you have any
problems!

To install/upgrade, please follow the instructions found here:
https://www.torproject.org/docs/debian.html.en

The packages are available for i386 and amd64 in the following
releases:

Debian: lenny, squeeze, unstable

Ubuntu: intrepid, jaunty, karmic

From the Vidalia release announcement here:
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/vidalia-026-released

On November 2, we released Vidalia 0.2.6. Primarily a bugfix release for
OS X issues. The changed items are:

    * Remove the erroneous comma in the default vidalia.conf in the
      Mac OS X drag-and-drop bundle, since we now dump whatever the
      user types into a QString rather than parsing it into a
      QStringList.
    * Updated the Arabic, Russian and Slovenian translations.

Thanks,
Erinn