Re: Firefox with Tor

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 04:04:19AM -0500, zzzjethro666@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 1.3K bytes in 48 lines about:
: I'm on Mac OS 10.5.2 with the latest Tor/Vidalia bundle for ppc.
: What version of Firefox is the best to use now? Currently my version is
: 3.0.11.

That's old.  Current for the 3.0.x series is 3.0.17.  3.0.11 may have
exploitable bugs.

: Also, do the Tor developers also upgrade the Firefox browser in the IM Browser Bundle?

As torbutton is updated to handle newer firefoxes, yes, we keep
relatively up to date.  Firefox 3.5.7 is included in tor browser bundle.

--
Andrew Lewman
The Tor Project

Website: https://torproject.org/