Best with limited bandwidth - relay or bridge?

I've been running an exit relay for about 6 months on my  Linode VPS. The bandwidth on my hosting deal is capped at 200Gb per month, so my relay is limited to 50k, bursting to 90k - that keeps it safely around 80% of my monthly bandwidth allocation.

I was wondering if switching my service to a bridge would be more useful? I have heard that bridges are in short supply, and I'd like to help out as best as I can.

Do I have sufficient bandwidth to do this? Or should I just stick to running my slow exit relay?

Any advice appreciated.

Dave