The Skype begin refusing payments making on their site through the Tor

The Skype begin refusing payments making on their site through the Tor:
I cannot make payments to them from my credit card about a half of month.
Today I find in their FAQ that one of possible causes of that is "Using
an anonymous proxy to access the internet". (Their technical support
could not inform me about concret causes of that problem).
It seems as a next step of attack of anonymity enemies against making
payments with using the Tor.