Re: Tor in German media (27c3)

Hi,

On 04.01.2011 17:46, Dirk wrote:
So all I need is a competent lawyer to run as many exit nodes as I want in Germany?

Most people run "as many exit nodes as they want" without even having a lawyer in the first place. It is not an illegal service at all.

For the future, it might be a good idea to form a lose network of lawyers/funds that openly promise legal help to ANY Tor node operator. In Germany, both Chaos Computer Club and German Privacy Foundation promise to fight for the right of Tor node operators in case something big hits them. In the US, EFF made a similar promise.
--
Moritz