Re: Tor relay on vserver exeeding numtcpsock

Klaus,

My relay (also Virtuozzo based) has a similar problem.  Have you tried
running with the "ConstrainedSockets 1" option set in your torrc?
This may solve your problem.

You may want to experiment with different rate limits to tune your
relay to your available resources.  I have to continually twiddle my
RelayBandwidthRate and RelayBandwidthBurst to support the most
bandwidth I can before my server starts to drop connections due to
insufficient tcp sockets.

I find that I can generally push about 1000KB before I swallow up my
current 600 numtcpsock limit.

--
Sincerely Yours,
              ---Thomas S. Benjamin