Re: Torservers: Update on move to UK & on the association

I doubt that I will be able to get to dresden, but is there a chance of some sort of video conference? I like the idea of putting together so sort of official group behind the tor exit node operators. There are a ton of things that this could encompass, and we could roll up a few different efforts under one header. Also it allows those that want to sponsor nodes, but not deal with the tech side of it to contribute.