Re: exit node config for egypt IP range

That is not really how Tor works as far as I know. A more dedicated proxy like squid is what you should look for. Similar to what was done for the Iran protests.

But adding new nodes helps the entire network, and increases general capacity. If know someone that needs something more specific like a VPN tunnel then that is a whole other issue entirely. With that said I would be more then happy to get that setup for people if that is required. I am sure others on the list would do the same.

Thanks,
Andrew