Re: [tor-talk] TorVPN new instructions in tor wiki, need a little help with iptables

> > What iptables rules have to be used to forward everything through Tor?
>
> I've never tried it but I'm pretty sure this is what you're looking for...
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TransparentProxy

Unfortunately not.

The TransparentProxy is good. TorVPN somehow based on it and it's goal is to be even more paranoid secure. TorVPN is an isolated environment with an forced proxy. The anonymous surfer has to choose, either use Tor for outgoing connections or don't be able to send anything.

TorVPN is similar to JanusVM, only that TorVPN is an open concept, you can download, install, configure everything yourself.