Re: [tor-talk] some maps on tor usage worldwide

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 00:49:14 +0100
skep <skep@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've put up some graphical world maps of the tor user to internet
> population per country ratio. Tor user statistics are from
> https://metrics.torproject.org/users.html and the internet pop. per
> country data from the world factbook site (latest data set is from
> 2009).
>
> To cut a long story short, here's the url:
> http://cxe7alag5fac2bln.onion

This is cool. How much work would it be to do daily average graphs? And
then turn this into an animated png over the months to show moving
daily average over time?

And are you willing to publish how you generated these graphs? We'd
like to have something like this on our metrics page. In general, we'd
love to have more friendly visualizations of the metrics data.

Thanks for doing this, it is great.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact