[tor-talk] How to install tor in Linux just as secure as tor-browser-bundle ?

Dear list,

Many many thanks to the developers for this great projects. I am using tor since some days and
it is a great tool for security concerned users.

I am a debian users and tested tor with the tor-browser-bundle. I am interested to install tor
on my system and the benefit of doing so is; I get the updated package automatically when doing "apt-get upgrade"
Hence I have installed

apt-get install tor tor-geoipdb vidalia

And also configured fireforx to use socks port 9050. The  https://check.torproject.org/  shows a
tor enable configuration but the log repeatedly warns about dns leaking and suggests to use socks4a (privoxy/socat).

What Should I do here ? I have not found privoxy/socat/polipo in tor bundle package. So what step do I need to configure
my locally installed tor to make it as secured as tor-bundle. Also interested to have Aurora browser as it has specially tweaked
for tor. Is it safe to simply download the aurora from net ?

Thanks in advanced.