Re: [tor-talk] How to install tor in Linux just as secure as tor-browser-bundle ?

For some reason, FireFox doesn't do DNS resolution over SOCKS proxies
(this is a known bug). Using an HTTP proxy (such as Polipo) will fix this
(you have to also set FireFox to use it). The following tutorial should
help, but the basic idea is to install Polipo, and have it connect to the
Tor SOCKS proxy. http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t807851/