Re: [tor-talk] How to make 100.000 bridge?

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 07:43:41PM +0100, lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 2.0K bytes in 51 lines about:
: On 1/14/12 5:38 PM, arpooya wrote:
: > Yes, it's really a problem to find a tech-savvy person to run a private
: > bridge outside the censored regions. Recently, I wanted to test
: > obfsproxy and that adds to the problem! I had to find a person having
: > enough time and knowledge to configure an obfsproxy server out there!

This is why we created the bridge-by-default packages. Just download
and run. It's likely to work without needing to configure anything.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact