Re: [tor-talk] A secure browsing model?

Thus spake grarpamp (grarpamp@xxxxxxxxx):

> There is a need to be logged into multiple popular sites at the same
> time (facebook, google, yahoo, twitter, etc). These sites tend to
> have all sorts of cross links between them (image embeds, cookies,
> etc) that I don't want. I want none of them to be aware of the other.
> So I can't just open up a browser and tab them all out.
>
> Two options seem to fit:

Are you trolling me? This is exactly what I've designed Tor Browser
for, and I've stated and reiterated this fact on this list,
tor-dev, and the blog quite a few times now.

See:
https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser/design/#privacy

Is that too technical? How can I improve the design document so that
it is more clear that it is exactly what you're looking for?

--
Mike Perry
Exterminate all dogma.