Re: [tor-talk] Talking to users, six months later

* Andrew Lewman schrieb am 2012-01-20 um 23:08 Uhr:
> 'I'm an (animal rights or religious rights) supporter going to a
> repressive Asian country to spread my message and take some actions.
> Can you help me be anonymous online while traveling?'

I did some trainings for those groups in the past. They wanted to know
how the internet works, where risks are and how to use PGP, Tor and
other software.

My impression is that those groups really need the software and the
knowledge. Maybe it is a good idea to get in touch with them and make
trainigs in larger groups. What do you think?

Besten Gruß
--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
Das ist das Merkmal des großen und guten Menschen, daß er immer zuerst