Re: [tor-talk] On the Theory of Remailers

My thought are as following. Why keep entropie where you can have chaos ?
I agree that tor is already CHAOS from an exterior point of view, but a
little more is never bad :D

Plus,
> If statistically it's still easy, even
>with a 5 second delay, what's the point in making the software harder
>to use if you're not getting the defense you seek?

What i was saying is no configuration for the end user. Just dispatch on
the first node on the most efficient circuits for the current datatype.