Re: [tor-talk] Combined flash proxy + pyobfsproxy alpha browser bundles

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 06:21:23PM +0100, Alexandre Guillioud wrote:
> Can deploy on 200 randomly changing ip adress. How can i help ?

I'm afraid I don't know what you mean. Do you mean you can deploy 200
browser proxies? That just means opening 200 web browsers. If you can do
that, please do. Another way to help is to install the proxy code on a
web page you control, as described at
https://crypto.stanford.edu/flashproxy/#badge-howto.

Another way you can help is by trying out the bundle and recording your
experience at https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/FlashProxyUsability.

David Fifield