[tor-talk] Got a torrent/link for the leaked Bluecoat ProxySG Virtual Appliance?

Hi,

some time ago the Bluecoat ProxySG Virtual Appliance was leaked and you could get it through most popular torrent trackers. Unfortunately, nowadays I can't find a single torrent with peers that serve the whole download. The best I could find will give me the thing till 50%.

Does anyone have a torrent that works? Or can someone that has downloaded the whole thing start seeding again?

Thanks.