Re: [tor-talk] privacy-minded, cost-effective ISPs for a low-traffic piece of infrastructure

Hello Mr. Eugen,

  I do recommend you one cool hosting provider - http://hosting.wedos.com
His offer is very comfortable, good prices and if your offer on the page doesn't suit you exactly, you can settle more details individually. They're open to do the best for their customers.
Really, give it a try. They're reliable, can speak English.

As I can see now, their pages are not in English. Use google translator (translate.google.com) if needed and/or contact them directly, contacts are on the page as well.

  Turn to EUR prices in upper right corner on their page. The prices is 'IMHO' very nice ;-)
Hope, you will like it.

Goodluck !