[tor-talk] Download Helper

Hi all,

I am learning Tor an trying to use it more every day. One problem that
I have is that when I browse for videos in Youtube using Tails or Tor
Browser Boundle I can not view all the videos. HTML5 does not fully
supported for Tor Browser.

A thing I normally do when browsing the web using Debian that does no
support HTML5 is install the plugin Download Helper to download the
videos so I can watch them offline. That works very good. I would like
to know if there is any risk using Download Helper?

Here is the link to the plugin:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/

Best regards,

Nunostc