Re: [tor-talk] Shutting down the relay-search service by the end of the year

Hi,
sorry for the late answer.

On 30.12.2013 16:53, Arlo Breault wrote:
> I wrote a little proof of concept rendering globe server-side with phantom.js
> https://github.com/makepanic/globe/pull/42
>

> On Sunday, December 29, 2013 at 1:42 AM, Karsten Loesing wrote:

I like this idea but don't know what the better approach would be.

Is the plan to avoid a JavaScript client side implementation as a
relay/bridge search service or just provide a fallback for users that
have JavaScript disabled?

>> I talked to weasel, and he says we could run the nodejs package that's
>> in wheezy-backports:
>>
>> http://packages.debian.org/wheezy-backports/nodejs
>>
>> Is that recent enough?

Their using node 0.10.x with is ok for me.

Cheers,
Christian