[tor-talk] Those Broken-Record Questions

Hey everyone,

I run a small tutorial website, and was looking into writing an article
to try and answer all those questions/criticisms that we all seem to
face almost daily when it comes to Tor. For example, "Tor is funded by
the government, so it must be backdoored", "exit-relays are all
malicious and always sniff your traffic, so dont use Tor", and the world
famous, "the NSA runs MILLIONS of relays!".

I was just wondering if anyone had any input, i.e standard questions or
criticisms about Tor that you face regularly that you would like to see
answered in more places on the web.

I should note that I'm not trying to dissuade healthy skepticism in
this. I'm simply hoping to increase the range of documentation on these
basic topics so that instead of someone having to ask and us having to
answer, they can just find a quick explanation online.

Cheers!
-David