[tor-talk] Security issue. Firefox in Tor Browser Bundle allows access to LAN resources. To fix: ABE of NoScript must be turn on by default

Hi Gerardus Hendricks,
I had "digest" option for this mailing list that's why I could see your message in mailing list archive only now. I turned off this "digest" option, so i'll hope to get all in time now.

Could you please explain why the same-origin policy of Firefox doesn't prevent this?

I don't know :)
Maybe "the same-origin policy" is not for XMLHttpRequest.