Re: [tor-talk] Vidalia has been replaced with Tor Launcher

I find it interesting that changes put forward by a group funded by every major three letter intelligence agency makes it into tor.  More interesting is the fact that these changes hide who you are connected to and the ability to change that.

That's highly exploitable.

What's going on here?
Mark McCarron