Re: [tor-talk] Terminology: Deep v Dark Web

On Sat, 25 Jan 2014, Katya Titov wrote:

>   - Dark web:      Sites not accessible from the open Internet (Tor
>                    hidden services, I2P eepsites, etc)

I don't know what is the exact definition of "open Internet", but I'm
not sure we should oppose that to Tor hidden services. The Tor hidden
services are accessed using the internet, and they also look very open
to me: anybody can access them if they know the address, using free
software, based on a protocol that is documented.