Re: [tor-talk] bugzilla.mozilla.org: "User account creation has been restricted."

Hi,

referring to my previous email [1] I got a very friendly answer from a
mozilla bugzilla admin, see below.

[1] https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2013-December/031485.html

-------------------------
hi,

BM-2cVxoi3zcg27uwqoFSEo7zuNwx1FT6y9Rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I'd like to report a bug in Mozilla Thunderbird but when trying to create
> a bugzilla account [1], the request fails with:
>
> User account creation has been restricted.
>
> Can you assist me on how to create a bugzilla account?
> (I use torbrowser to protect my privacy.)
due to significant abuse we block account creation using the
projecthoneypot.org's httpbl.
it's unfortunate that tor nodes are blocked indirectly (however this
outcome isn't surprising).

i've created an account for you on bugzilla.mozilla.org using your
bitmessage address. you'll be able to use the reset password mechanism
to set your password and log in.

sorry about the inconvenience this caused.

-byron