Re: [tor-talk] Vidalia has been replaced with Tor Launcher

On 1/27/2014 9:02 PM, Michael Wolf wrote:
At this time, using Vidalia is the only way to change exit nodes without losing all your tabs, or to see which exit node is misbehaving. It would be really useful to be able to change exit nodes without Vidalia, even if this function is hidden somewhat.
"We don' need to see no stink-eng exit nodes." ...we walk by faith, not by sight. :D